Saturday 9 October 2010

First Blog!

It's been about 2 years since I've last done a blog and I think it's time for a change. For those of you who never read my MySpace blogs welcome and for those who have welcome back (I realise thats a select few but still).
Anyways theres a reason why I've now decided to start writing blogs again. That reason is my current living arrangement, over the past 3 years while at Uni I lived with friends but this year thats not the case. In my 4th year at Uni I've had to start again in certain terms and I'm living with people I don't know.That situation is neither here nor there but since I'm really living by myself because I don't interact with my flatmates I thought that I'd start this blog to express myself a bit. Now I know that my blogs have caused some friction in the past however that was a long time ago and a lot has changed. Which bring me to the subject of this blog.
Over the past year there has been some major changes in my life. Now these have all been good in my view. I've focused more on getting in shape which I've really needed to do, for example a few years ago I was drinking so much but now I'm hardily touching the stuff even going out with my friends back home, which is at least a once a week deal, I hardly drink. I've also been focused on going to the gym so much so that if I didn't have a gym membership I wouldn't know what to do with my free time. Anyways that has been a major factor in me growing in confidence and coming out of my shell more. The final change I've gone through is my attitude, I used to be focused on the negative factors in my life but now I'm always focused on the good. I haven't been in a truly bad mood in a year plus which I love. To me there's a lot more good in life then bad I find.
That sums up my first blog on bloggers. For those who read this I will update it as often as I can (hopefully once a week) and will cover other subjects that mean a lot to me. If your interested then plus check them out if not then hell just happy you've read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment